Weee… I survived the hiatus. Grey’s Anatomy is back on my screen again. I started watching it every week in the middle of Season 6. We’re in the middle of Season 8 now. The bonding of all fans are getting stronger. My fellow Grey’s Anatomy fans are awesome!
The last episode, Henry died in the operation table and Christina was in charged. She didn’t even know that she was doing Henry’s surgery. I love Henry and Teddy. It breaks my heart because Henry passed away! Shonda is creating such a good drama!! The other couple I am dying to see on my screen is Callie and Arizona. I wish there will be more steamy and kissing sessions :) hehe
Oh, since I am glued to GetGlue, look at what I got today! Two stickers from Grey’s Anatomy and Snow Patrol who apparently launch their newest single on this week’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy. Yay to that. I will be waiting for the download link and I will be watching it when I get home:)
Now I am crossing my fingers for a good internet connection. Lately the connection has been so fucked up :-/
I gotta make a quick note just to share my day. This Thursday has been really colorful:
1. I am so glued to Getglue and I got 121 stickers already in just two days :)
2. I still couldn’t find my Fossil watch :-/ I think I really lost it. It’s been two weeks!
3. My red Adidas bag is still not here. I got it laundried like two weeks ago. It should be returned to me now. Just don’t tell me I lost another stuff I bought in Chicago, that’d be really sucks! I love my bag :(
4. Got a free lunch from my coworker. It was delicious lunch. Thanks for the treat, Boss :)
5. Got a free snack because the scheduled meeting had to be postponed because the big boss has a meeting with the minister. Well, since they have ordered the snacks already, so we got them for free eventhough I wasn’t invited to the meeting haha
6. I am still trapped updating the database and profile of brokerage companies. I really hate the details! My eyes sore and I need to really concentrate because my boss want me to finish it as soon as possible. This work has driven me crazy! I wish I could finish it tomorrow. Doing it for almost the whole week makes me losing my appetite!
7. Had a lovely chat with T since the morning I woke up. Iloveyou<3 Love all the surprise<3
8. Got a postcard from Texas! Thanks, Steffobee ;)
9. I lost my helmet in the parking lot. We got security but they didn’t realize that my helmet has been stolen until when I wanna go home. Darn:-/ Next time I will make sure to tag it below the seat. It sucks to lose a helmet. I ever lost three helmets when I was in university, but this time it’s more upsetting because I lost it right before the security’s eyes!! I hope I will get new motorbike because of this haha #youwish (eventually I borrowed security officer’s helmet to ride the bike home)
10. Instead of going home, I rode the bike to Carrefour to buy a new helmet. I bought a new red helmet. Oh, here’s a complaint, Carrefour Duta Merlin has a very confusing track for motorbike. I have to turn around several time because the sign is not clear and they made us circling the building around. Bummer!!!
11. I got lost when I wanna go home because I couldn’t recognize the road. It was really upsetting. That Carrefour should be the closest to my house in Tanah Abang but since I got lost and didn’t know how to go home, I ended up riding my bike to Grogol and Tomang!! It’s really far!!! I feel really stupid :( What’s worst, the rain is falling and the traffic is still crazy even though it’s 9pm already. Grogol, Tomang, Tanah Abang and all the road I passed by was trapped in crazy traffic jam. I am so tired riding my bike :( I just wanna go home, especially after all the things I have been through this whole day:(
12. Oh, I am a bit disappointed because I couldn’t meet my friend from UK. She has been on holiday for almost a month in Indonesia and I couldn’t meet her in person. Well, see ya later, Brainy! :)
13. I almost forgot, I got a meeting today. It’s started right when it’s time to go home! Sigh The boss gave us further info about the new policy from Minister of Trade to improve our TOEFL score to 600. Now all people are busy talking about it. I got my test next Thursday, January 12. I wish I could get more than 600. One thing for sure, last time I check, my overall band for IELTS is 6.5. I got 7 for my speaking and listening section. 6.5 equals to 550-570. Let’s hope for some miracle then:)
14. It’s midnight already and I tasted Sparkling Wine for the first time. It tastes like beer, but beer is bitter.
Those are the recap of my day. I think I could sleep now.
I wish that my Friday will be so much better. Thank you God for all the blessing. Please keep my family and my loved ones safe<3 Forgive those who hurt us and let me be a better person each and every day. Amen…
Jakarta, January 6, 2011
So I checked my email this morning and found this attachment. I love it! Thanks so much, Pao!!
Oh, the jumbled words are the lyric of The Corrs’ At Your Side:)
When the daylight’s gone and you’re on your own
And you need a friend just to be around
I will comfort you, I will take your hand
And I’ll pull you through, I will understand
And you know that
I’ll be at your side, there’s no need to worry
Together we’ll survive through the haste and hurry
I’ll be at your side
If you feel like you’re alone, and you’ve nowhere to turn
I’ll be at your side
If life’s standing still and your soul’s confused
And you cannot find what road to choose
If you make mistakes
You can’t let me down
I will still believe
I will turn around
Thanks for the friendship! :)
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” ― Bob Marley
January 1, 2012 <3