It’s been awhile since I last updated my blog. I wrote as a reminder of everything that ever happened in the past and a story for my future. I have been planning to write my travel experience to Chicago and Manila, but it seems like I don’t have much time to sit and write a complete story, so I’ll just start writing a short note of things I am grateful for.
To Annisa who reads this notes in the future, please know that YOU ARE LUCKY, LOVED, BLESSED AND EVER HAVE PERFECT DAYS WHERE EVERYTHING RUNS THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP, DREAM MORE DREAMS, WORK HARDER AND PRAY!!
Here’s my gratitude lists for the day<3
1. Safely landed in Soetta after a very great vacation in Philippines. Now Manila is not only a city I found in a map, but also a city of love.
2. Woke up early for my visa appointment in US Embassy and had it approved! I always say to myself that I will probably never ever go to USA because I heard it's really difficult to obtain a visa. But today, I am so blessed cus the interview process was very short and without any difficulties. Dreams do come true! Started from a surprise biztrip to Chicago and from that moment I have more faith that He really hear our wishes and grant it. Ask and you shall receive!
3. Lots of friends and coworkers were asking where I have been lately. Feels really good to be missed :)
4. Got a postcard from Groningen. Thanks, Anggun!
5. Found a letter in my desk from a very dear friend of mine. It's a friendship gift certificate! Thanks, Anggie!
6. Surprisingly got extra money from some projects I'm doing. I seriously need the money cus the last time I check my wallet, there's only enough money to pay for my parking ticket! :p HA!
7. A very comfortable room to sleep in!
8. Mom was calling and saying how much she love my gifts :)
9. Being deeply in love and realizing that it's not my only feeling<3
10. You! <3
Jakarta, Nov 10 2011.